Monday, March 31, 2008

Lost of a beloved one is an attachment that we got to let go someday.

Don't say the kids. Even if this situation falls on me, I can hardly take it. Mom, Dad, I will appreciate moments now and to come, the love that you both had poured on me.

Somehow, I can never repay the love that my parents had given to me. They ensure that I had proper education and are brought up well. They feed me with every need that I want. I kept my promise that I will return it to you when you grow old and will make sure I will do it twice better for my children in future.

To all daughters ans sons out there, appreciate your parents while they are still with you.

----------

Where is mummy?

Why has she been gone for so long?

These were the heart-wrenching questions Tan Xin Yeng, five, and Xing San, seven, have been asking their grandparents.

This two young boys are finding it difficult to cope with the untimely death of their mother Dr Tan Bee Hooi.


No comments: